Salem Business Law Attorneys
How We Can Help
We regularly represent small and large business owners, as well as individuals, in breach of contract litigation in both arbitration and trial. Our attorneys are experienced in formation of corporation and limited liability companies in addition to conducting and overseeing regular corporate meetings and minutes.
We help businesses navigate the complex and often costly landscape of dispute resolution and litigation by focusing on alternative means of dispute resolution so our clients can return to doing what they do best – running their businesses. However, when litigation becomes necessary, our clients take comfort in the confidence that we are seasoned in all aspects of litigation, including administrative hearings, arbitration, and trial.
- Formation of corporations and limited liability companies
- Purchase or lease of commercial real estate properties
- Drafting of corporate contracts
- Business disputes, including breach of contract litigation and shareholder conflicts
- Conduct and oversee corporate meetings and minutes